The venue at the Roost
- We offer free music every Friday and Saturday night starting at 8:30pm
- We can seat about 100 people in the venue
- We have a full PA. Powered JBL monitors and mains. Mics, chords, DI boxes and stands. We also have a bar of lights.
- We ask for 2 hours of music that starts at 8:30pm with a 10-15 minute break in the middle. You can play straight through if you would prefer.
- We don’t have a ton of space for merch but you are free to bring your merch and sell during the show.
- We open up a beer tab for the band while they are playing. We do not provide food for the band. If the beer tab is being abused or affecting the quality of the show we reserve the right to stop serving the band.
- We will provide a sound person to help make your experience great at the Roost.
- Load in typically starts between 7-7:30pm. Load in is easiest through our back alley. We will line check the band at 8pm and be ready to go at 8:30pm
- We settle up with money at the end of the night. Please find the manager on duty and they will cut you a check. We pay bands based on an agreed upon amount that will be discussed between band and promoter.